We strive to create an environment where children can play, think, laugh and grow as children and to respond pragmatically to the needs of disadvantaged children. Such response must include their families.
- To secure the childhood of each child.
- To work with children and bring about changes in their attitude.
- To provide a practical response to the needs of disadvantaged children and their families.
- To enable the children to enjoy a more normal childhood.
- To make children independent through education and develop potentials to blend into mainstream society.